Procedure of application & RegistrationApplication forms may be obtained from the office of the academic Registrar on payment of the stipulated non-refundable fee payable to MCCA by cash or draft or application forms can be downloaded from our Website: www.mccak.ac.ugA certificate obtained after 2 years of post UCE study
Upgrading Entry scheme
- Any equivalent qualifications besides UCE & UACE
Special Arts & Design requirements
- A certificate equivalent to UCE
- A certificate equivalent to UACE
- Besides the above general admission requirements, there are special fine art requirements which a candidate must fulfill to gain admission to art & design programmes.
When to applyApplications for Diploma and certificate programmes can be submitted before the beginning of every semester. (March or August intakes).+-
- The minimum period for the Diploma shall be two years.
- The minimum period for the certificate shall be one year
- The minimum period for the Creative Art Skills development shall be between six months and one year
RegistrationOnce a candidate has been admitted he/she must complete the registration form, which is attached to the letter of admission. A student is required to register within the first three weeks of the semester or quarter on presentation of original academic documents & evidence of full payment.